Sunday 21 February 2016

Children photography at home Sessions



I thought I'd share with you a handful of photos from around the holidays just gone. This is becuase I realised how closely they resemble a typical children/family photography at home session I do with families in my work.
How does it work?:
I do the shoot over two hours which gives the children time to get used to me. As they go about their usual routine I simply photograph them. I become your child's very own paparazzi! We use different areas of the house and each brings something different to the photos - children often want to show off their own bedrooms and toys which make lovely colourful photos.
Then we all head out to a nearby park or green, natural area and again I photograph what happens there. Finally when we get back I sometimes keep the camera rolling as they have a something to eat becuase at this point the kids are really relaxed and sometimes come some real gems of photos, and finally I head off.
What Happens After:
After your shoot I edit the photos and depending on the package parents have chosen they can get up to 30 beautiful images included and on top of this up to two professional art prints of their favourite photos. It's a pretty good deal.









So if a family shoot at home sounds like something you fancy giving a go this year why not give me a call to set it up ....and if you're St Neots based in Cambridgeshire you can get a taster session on Mothers day morning for a mini price.


2 comments: